My name is Kevin Braidy, and I am 31 years old. I am an entrepreuneur working in the medical supply business in France. I have lived in several different countries already. Below is a quick summary of everything you should know about me.
- MBA: I graduated with a Master of Business Administration in General Business from the Rawls College of Business at Texas Tech University (United States of America) in December 2010.
- MIB (DESCM): I was concurrently preparing a Master of International Business from the Groupe Sup de Co Montpellier (France). I also graduated in December 2010.
- BSCM: I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Management from the Groupe Sup de Co Montpellier (France) in May 2007.
- LAE: I also took classes of Licenciatura en Administración de Empresas at the Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey in Guadalajara (Mexico) in 2006 and 2007.
- Business owner: In 2016, I decided to go back to France and take over the three businesses that my parents founded 13 years ago in the medical field.
- Market Science Analyst: I have moved to Nissan Global Headquarters in Yokohama back in April 2014.
- Product Intelligence Coordinator: I was promoted from Officer to Coordinator level at Nissan Europe SAS back in April 2013.
- Product Intelligence Officer: In 2011 – 2014, I was responsible for coordinating ad hoc and milestone market intelligence activities for Nissan and Infiniti in the AMIE region.
- Product Manager: In 2008 – 2009, I was responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy for the launch of the new Clio in the United Kingdom market.
- Assistant Brand Manager: In 2007 – 2008, I assisted the product and the brand managers in implementing strategy for the Renault small cars in the United Kingdom. I was promoted to the product manager position in 2008 – 2009.
- Research Analyst: During the summer 2007, I was employed by PSA Peugeot Citroën for a 2-month internship. I audited and analyzed the functioning of a research laboratory within a PSA Peugeot Citroën car factory. I was also responsible for a satisfaction study.
- Assistant Project Manager: During my summers (2004 – 2006), I organized a series of events in the medical field: conferences, seminars and fairs. I also coordinated direct marketing campaigns.
- Graduate Assistant: In parallel with my MBA, I have been working as graduate assistant for the International Business Center at Texas Tech University.
- Ultra Running: I started ultra running back in January 2012 on a bet with my father about competing in a 92 kilometers race with a cumulative elevation gain of around 4,800 meters. After 5 months, I finished the race and completely “felt in love” with ultra running in the process.
- Soccer: In April 2007, I won the CONADEIP, a national tournament of private institutions, with my team of the Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (Campus Guadalajara) in Mexico.
- Travel: I have always liked to travel around the world. I have lived in four different countries for long periods of time: France, Mexico, England and United States of America.