Texas Tech University
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
MBA Degree Plan
An MBA program is designed to develop leaders with a broad business, economic and social perspective who are capable of managing change in dynamic envirnments.
The Texas Tech MBA program is a 48-hour degree program that begins with 15 hours of preparatory tool courses, followed by 18 hours of core curriculum, 12 hours of electives and a 3-hour capstone course to complete the integrated program.
Below is the list of classes I completed during my 16 months as a full-time student.
- MGT 5391: Strategic and Global Management
- ACCT 5301: Financial and Managerial Accounting
- ISQS 5343: Statistical Concepts for Business and Management
- FIN 5219: Financial Management Tools
- MKT 5360: Marketing Concepts and Strategies
- ISQS 5230: Managerial Decision Theory
- ISQS 5231: Information Technology for Managers
- FIN 5320: FInancial Management Concepts
- BLAW 5290: Legal, Regulatory and Ethical Environment of Business
- ISQS 5343: Operations Management and Management Science
Click here to access the Texas Tech MBA website.