“Nissan Motor Company Ltd, usually shortened to Nissan, is a multinational automaker headquartered in Japan. It was a core member of the Nissan Group, but has become more independent after its restructuring under Carlos Ghosn.” (Wikipedia, 2012)
“Nissan was the sixth largest automaker in the world behind Toyota, General Motors, Volkswagen AG, Hyundai Motor Group, and Ford Motor Company in 2010. In 1999, Nissan entered a two way alliance with Renault S.A. of France, which owns 43.4% of Nissan while Nissan holds 15% of Renault shares, as of 2008. In its home market, Nissan became the second largest car manufacturer in 2011, surpassing Honda with Toyota still very much the dominant first. Along with its normal range of models, Nissan also produces a range of luxury models branded as Infiniti.” (Wikipedia, 2012)
Product Intelligence Coordinator, Brand & Market eXpertise
Responsible for coordinating ad hoc and milestone market intelligence activities for Nissan and Infiniti in the AMIE region.
- Promoted from Officer to Coordinator level with increased responsibilities in April 2013.
- Managed upstream research projects, including studies such as: Target Analysis, Target Insight, Home Placement Programme, Concept Test or Attractive Quality Target Setting.
- Conducted Product and Communication Clinic projects, where future models are both quantitatively and qualitatively compared to their competitive set.
- Handled the employee database with its Empathetic Employee Panel and accompanying projects.
- Led ad hoc research activities to support key business needs on various topics: loyalty, electric vehicles, IT systems or dealer network development.
- Accomplished all the specific tasks expected for all product intelligence projects: designed requests for proposals, selected agencies, managed individual project budgets, designed questionnaires and guides, held kick-off meetings, monitored fieldwork sessions in different countries or processed and analyzed data.
- Reported research findings to internal clients and executives: Corporate Vice President for Market Intelligence, Senior Vice President for Design, Corporate Headquarters and Regional Business Units constituents.
Click here to access the Nissan Europe website.