“PSA Peugeot Citroën (previously Peugeot Société Anonyme) is a French manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycles sold under the Peugeot and Citroën marques. Headquartered in Paris, PSA is the second largest automaker base in Europe and the number seven in the world.” (Wikipedia, 2010)
“Created in 1974, the Charleville foundry rough casts spheroidal graphite iron and aluminum alloy parts for drive trains and chassis for PSA Peugeot Citroën machining and assembly units. It also produces cast parts for the Group’s future engines and vehicles, including competition vehicles.” (PSA Peugeot Citroën, 2010)
Research Analyst, PSA Research Laboratory
In charge of auditing and analyzing the functioning of the research laboratory within a PSA car factory, in parallel with a satisfaction study.
- Produced a satisfaction study as part of the CAP 2010 growth and competitiveness program.
- Interviewed all the managers of a specific car factory in order to evaluate the research laboratory efficiency.
- Observed and evaluated the operating cycle within the research laboratory.
- Used the qualitative and quantitative research toolkit: in-depth interviews and surveys.
- Produced a written and an oral report for the head of the research laboratory.
Click here to access the PSA Peugeot Citroën website.