London, United Kingdom
“Renault S.A. is a French automaker producing cars, vans, buses, tractors and trucks, and in the past, autorail vehicles. Due to its alliance with Nissan, it is currently the word’s fourth largest automaker. Headquartered in Boulogne-Billancourt, Renault owns the Romanian automaker Automobile Dacia and the Korean automaker Renault Samsung Motors.” (Wikipedia, 2010)
“The Renault Clio is a super mini car produced by the French automobile manufacturer Renault. Originally launched in 1990, it is currently in its third generation. The Clio has seen substantial critical and commercial success, being consistently one of Europe’s top-selling cars since its launch, and it is largely credited with restoring Renault’s reputation and stature after a difficult second half of the 1980’s. Symbol of its success and its longevity, the Clio is the only car to have been elected European Car of the Year twice, in 1991 and in 2006.” (Wikipedia, 2010)
Assistant Brand Manager, Small Cars (Clio / Modus / Twingo / Kangoo)
In charge of assisting the product and the brand Managers in implementing the marketing strategy for the Renault small cars: Campus, Twingo, Clio, Modus and Kangoo.
- Maintained the competitor analysis files: customer offers, price-lists and Jato© news.
- Monitored the price positioning: quarterly “photoprix”, monthly “indice des prix” or Jato© analysis.
- Produced performance analysis concerning the orders and the registrations (daily and weekly brand reports).
- Completed ad hoc projects: diagnostics, “dossiers prix”, market analysis, new product launch research and internet market studies.
- Coordinated the mix forecasts for current and future factory orders for the small cars.
- Updated the communication website for the dealers with the customer offers and the “Tech and Spec” files: Renault Net.
- Prepared all the presentations of the brand and the product managers for the small cars.
- Provided daily reports to the managing director concerning the orders.
Click here to access the Renault UK Limited website.