London, United Kingdom
“Renault S.A. is a French automaker producing cars, vans, buses, tractors and trucks, and in the past, autorail vehicles. Due to its alliance with Nissan, it is currently the word’s fourth largest automaker. Headquartered in Paris, Renault owns the Romanian automaker Automobile Dacia and the Korean automaker Renault Samsung Motors.” (Wikipedia, 2010)
“The Renault Clio is a super mini car produced by the French automobile manufacturer Renault. Originally launched in 1990, it is currently in its third generation. The Clio has seen substantial critical and commercial success, being consistently one of Europe’s top-selling cars since its launch, and it is largely credited with restoring Renault’s reputation and stature after a difficult second half of the 1980’s. Symbol of its success and its longevity, the Clio is the only car to have been elected European Car of the Year twice, in 1991 and in 2006.” (Wikipedia, 2010)
Product Manager, Clio (3 Doors / 5 Doors / Sport Tourer / Campus / Renaultsport)
Responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy for the launch of the new Clio in the UK market.
- Monitored market conditions and acquired detailed knowledge of competitor activity, including marketing campaigns and product offers.
- Involved in the selection of equipment and engine availability on the car, according to the customer wants and needs in the UK.
- Worked with the distribution department in order to ensure vehicle production and stock, providing mix forecasts for current and future factory orders.
- Involved in the achievement of brochures and all communication platforms.
- Produced analysis and reports regarding KPI’s: orders, registrations, margins, pricing and forecasting.
- Published the network newsletters regarding the new Clio.
- Successfully coordinated all the administrative tasks for the launch of a new vehicle: MVRIS, CAP and VCA registrations.
- Developed partnerships for special editions (Rip Curl and TomTom) and involved in brainstorming with panels of creative customers.
Click here to access the Renault UK Limited website.